Wednesday, August 26, 2015

Work Ethic

Work ethic is an important part of the workplace, so you can be apart of a healthy, friendly, and productive workplace. Great work Ethic starts with communication, you must be approachable, friendly, and have great communication skills to function properly in a workplace, you must always get along with your peers.

How I learned what I know about myself most, is that I remember how I would act in real life situations. When a problem arises I always try my best to keep a cool head and not let my emotions get in the way of the problem. Keeping calm and collective is the first thing you want do when a problem arise. Secondly you need to work well with others. Being in a workplace is like being on a team(I know that is cliche but it's a good example) you all have to co-operate well with each other in order to succeed

No comments:

Post a Comment